Estrella Damm Terms and Conditions
Online competition T&Cs
The competition opens on 11/06/2019 and closes at midnight on 10/07/2019. A winner will be contacted each week during National Restaurant Month and given instructions on how to claim their prize. All four winners will have been notified on or before 17:00pm on 11/07/19.
Terms and conditions:
- To enter you must be a UK resident over the age of 18 – you will be asked to prove your age.
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is exclusively via the National Restaurant Awards website. To enter, participants must complete and submit their details in the fill form
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of Marston’s PLC or William Reed or Richmond & Towers or anyone connected with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The prize is “a free meal for two” for the winner and a plus one in a restaurant from the Top 100 Restaurant list”, awarded by National Restaurant Awards on 10/06/2019. Both the winner and the plus one must be over 18 years old and they will both be required to prove their age. Prize does not include accommodation or travel to the restaurants. Maximum total cost per meal is £250, including drinks and service charge. Anything beyond that will need to be covered by the winner and the plus one.
- Prize includes one meal for two, and it will be only possible to use it once in a single restaurant, from July 2019 to July 2020.
- The winner will have to notify Marston’s PLC, c/o Richmond & Towers, at email@example.com, of their chosen restaurant, time and desired date with at least two weeks’ notice prior to the selected date. Not all requests will be possible to accommodate, but an alternative will be suggested. If the winner fails to do so, the meal for that month not be carried forward.
- No cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a representative of William Reed.
- The competition winners will all have been notified by 17:00 on 11/07/2019. If the Promoters are not able to contact the winner within 24 hours, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- By entering, the winner gives their permission for their names to be posted on social media on National Restaurant Awards and Estrella Damm platforms.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is William Reed, Broadfield Park, Crawley, RH11 9RT | 01293 610 400 on behalf of Marston’s PLC, c/o Richmond & Towers, 151-153 Farringdon Road, Farringdon, EC1R 3AF, London.